Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Shitty Sequels 1.0-The Karate Kid Part III

The Reason Karate Kid III Was So Horrible Was That After The Epic Fight At The End Of II, Daniel Larusso Gets His Ass Handed To Him More Than In The First Two Films Combined. It's Like The Creators Decided To Take A Shit On Everything That Made Karate Kid's I & II So Bad Ass. The Karate Kid Part III Is One Of The Most Aggravating Movies I Have Ever Seen. I Almost Threw The Tape Out My Window When I First Saw It. If You Loved The First Two Part III Is One That You'll Either Enjoy Or Wish Was Burning In The Pits Of Cinematic Hell. I Choose The Latter.

3 comments:

Elizabeth Harris said...

his karate moves is very lousy and out of form, my friend gave me karate kid

dvd movie
.. but i didn't bother myself to watch it..

Tee Chess said...

free movie
The movie was as good as the first one. Well made sequel of karate kid. Thank you sharing the information. I have watched the movie only after reading your blog.

Thisishollywood said...

Hello,
Nice blog i like it
Movies pander to our wild senses, titillate our innermost emotions and just pep up our lives. Movies are today just a mini caricature of our real life. In a very big way, the real life has transformed and this is portrayed on the celluloid nowadays

Movie Reel